RAS Resource Center
RAS RESOURCE CENTER, is the IEEE Robotic and Automation Society’s online library of conference videos, lectures, webinars and more. It includes content specifically for RAS members. With the RAS Resource Center, you have access to content from the world’s leading robotic and automation experts at your fingertips.
Interested in contributing a video of a tutorial, presentation, workshop or related documents? Read more
Process for Content Submission to RAS Resource CenterYou may submit content for possible inclusion into the RAS Resource Center using any of the following formats: video (MP4 format), slides, presentations or PDF files.
Content must be submitted using the following form, and will be reviewed by RAS Leadership prior to posting: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/a8484fbe881e4881a91ab913560e1b57
A Resource Center Consent and Release Form must accompany submissions to Resource Center.
Video Submission Requirements:
- The following format is required for recorded videos being submitted for the RAS Resource Center:
- MP4 format video file
- Resolution: 1280x720 (it can be higher if necessary)
- Video Bitrate: 1200Kbps~1500Kbps max = 1.2Mbps~1.5Mbps
- Audio: AAC 192Kbps or MP3 192Kbps (can be higher but 192kbps is the minimum)
Please Note: All content will be evaluated by the appropriate IEEE RAS Board (Conference Activities, Industrial Activities, Membership Activities, Publications Activities, Technical Activities), and may or may not be included on the RAS Resource Center. The following are the current RAS Board Vice Presidents:
- Conference Activities: Martin Buss
- Industrial Activities: Erwin Prassler
- Membership Activities: Jing Xiao
- Publications Activities: Eugenio Guglielmelli
- Technical Activities: Fumihito Arai