IEEE World Haptics Conference (WHC)
In recent years, we have witnessed the rapid evolution of haptics research. Fundamental understanding of touch perception, technologies for interface via haptics, and commercial applications, are all burgeoning. The IEEE World Haptics Conference is the premier conference for reporting research results and demonstrating novel capabilities in the field of haptics. There are many ways to participate in the conference including the submission of full-length technical papers, late-breaking work-in-progress papers, and demonstrations; participation in workshops and tutorials; and exhibition of commercial offerings. Corporations are also encouraged to consider sponsorship opportunities as a means of both supporting this dynamic community and maintaining visibility within it.
The IEEE World Haptics Conference is sponsored by the IEEE Robotics & Automation Society.
IEEE RAS Technical Committee on Haptics: http://www.ieee-ras.org/haptics
- 2017 Munich, Germany (Website, Proceedings)
- 2015 Evanston, Illinois, USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2013 Daejeon, South Korea (Website, Proceedings)
- 2011 Istanbul, Turkey (Website, Proceedings)
- 2009 Salt Lake City, Utah, USA (Website, Proceedings)
- 2007 Tsukuba, Japan (Website, Proceedings)