International Conference on Multisensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (MFI)
The theme for the IEEE International Conference on Multisensor Fusion and Intelgration for Intelligent Systems (MFI 2017) will be “Multisensor Fusion and Integration in the wake of Big Data, Deep Learning and Cyber Physical System”. Practically, autonomous vehicles, machine learning and intelligent systems require the integrations based on the heterogeneous networks of sensors and actuators. MFI has provided fundamental theories and tools for implementing intelligent devices. We will deal with how the multisensor fusion and integration technologies are applied to smart machines, which mark the beginning of things to things integration and human to machines integration.
Other Topics Include:
- Intelligent Sensor Systems: Learning, interaction, reasoning, programming, robust perception, and manipulation.
- Elements of Intelligent Sensors: Primary sensing elements, excitation control, amplification, filtering, communication processing, processing capacity, and compensation.
- Internet of Things: Inventory control, tagging, near field communication, bar codes, QR codes, and digital watermarking.
- Dependable Sensor Networks: Robust autonomy, error recovery, remote diagnosis and monitoring; self-modeling, self-monitoring, and self-repair.
Sponsored by: IEEE, IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS), IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES) and the Korea Robotics Society (KROS)
- 2017 Daegu, Korea
- 2016 Baden-Baden, Germany
- 2015 San Diego, CA, USA
- 2014 Beijing, China
- 2012 Hamburg, Germany
- 2010 Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- 2008 Seoul, Korea