The IEEE Robotics & Automation Society is a volunteer-driven society with over 13,000 members around the world. The RAS society aims to support its members by fostering the advancement of innovation, education, and fundamental and applied research in robotics and automation.
Being a member of RAS provides opportunities for the collaboration and exchange information with peers, communication of the latest technological developments, and career development possibilities.
To join RAS visit the IEEE site.
Benefits of RAS membership include:
- Access to leading industry publications: IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, IEEE Transactions on Robotics and IEEE Transactions on Automation Science & Engineering, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L)
- Reduced subscription rates for co-sponsored publications: IEEE Transactions on Haptics, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, IEEE/ASME Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, IEEE Sensors Journal, IEEE Systems Journal.
- Electronic access through IEEE Xplore.
- Exclusive opportunity to subscribe to the RAS Digital Conference Library, which includes current and archival proceedings of all conferences sponsored or co-sponsored by the Society.
- Local Chapters in over 40 countries, which hold meetings and educational programs. Find a chapter near you!
- 40 Technical Committees to encourage research in specific areas. Join the committee in the sector related to your area.
- An industry calendar with RAS featured conferences including: IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), IEEE Conference on Automation Sciences and Engineering (CASE), IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), and those listed here on the website.
As a member of RAS, you are not only offered the benefits of membership but are an integral part of them!